• 1 Cavity PE Plastic Watering Can Mold • This is a plastic mold made for blow molding process • This is a very rare custom mold example that Intertech makes.
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Oct. 12, 2017 – ANEWSWIRE — Because this is a blow molding mold. Customer gives us only one sample, then, we do the reversed engineering for this project to establish the parts drawing first. Then, we make the blow molding mold and test out the samples to fit for customer’s requirement.
This is to show that mold factory has the capability to making molding mold and products, too.
Of course, the blow molding mold is not difficult, but the most important point is: we help a customer to generate out what he wants from just sending us a sample!
Intertech Machinery is good at manufacturing plastic mold components used in industrial and packaging applications. Per customer’s demand, we will discuss the raw material required, the color masterbatch requires, mold making size required, molding machine size required, cycle time estimation, production time calculation report…etc with customers. After that, parts design service, mold engineering service, mass production arrangement, post assembly service or post machining service are also provided.
Each mold and molding projects case, we will see client specifications to serve the needs of a wide variety of industries. Our injection mold technology have D&B D-U-N-S compliant working system and meets high industry standards. We can mold any plastic, metal and rubber projects for customers. We have advanced machinery equipment to provide small to larger mold projects and also manufacture thermoplastic, engineering plastics, silicone rubber and metal parts.
• Our professional service includes engineering, mold making, prototyping and tooling
• From single prototype to OEM and ODM high professional volume production, We can manage all our client’s plastic injection molding requirements.
• Except making the mold, we also provide injection molding service, compression molding service (especial for silicone rubber material compounding with various colors matching and production job for specific product need) or punch die production service.
• our injection mold testing machine available 50~250T in-house, 300~3000T in the associated party.
• per each project need, we also design and provide fixture and jig making service for stabilizing some easy deformed parts need.
• per customer’s need, we also provide chrome plated, painting, ultrasonic welding, assembly or packing/printing service.
We provide low volume, pilot run of production job and mass production for the customer.
Product Name mold
Plastic Material PP , PE , ABS , POM , PET, PBT, Nylon + GF…..etc.
PC, PMMA Acraylic for transpartent product.
Steel of Cavity & Core Up to customer’s budget and productivity required,
we suggest the following steel grade:
Pre- harden steel : P20 (1.2311), P20+Ni…etc
Harfen Steel : H13 (1.2344) / NAK80…etc.
Stainless steel : ASSAB Stavax…etc
Steel of Mold Base Up to customer’s budget and requirement , we suggest different mold base steel to clients. Normal used material S50C, or P20
No. of Cavity Customized
Hardness of Cavity & Core Pre-Hardenss Steel : HRC 30~32+-1*
Heat Treatment Steel : HRC 50~52+-1*
Core pulling or Ejection system Depends on the Products.
Commonly used :Motor , oil cylinder, stripping plate, angel pin, ejector pin…etc
Mould Accessories Compatible to DME/ HASCO Standard.
Cooling System In Core : Baffle or By pass cooling
In Cavity Plate: Chain drilling type colling
Surface Finish Up to the prodct’s requirement, Normal used : Texture, EDM maching , Polishing
Mold Life Up to mold steel grade, under ideal operation condition,
1. Pre-harden steel, min. 20~300000 shots
2. Harden / heat treatment steel : 60~800000 shots.
3. Stainless steel : 1 million shots.
Runner 1. Cold runner
2. Hot runner
3.cold runner +hot runner
Delivery time 40~50 days , presenting T1 samples
Packing Standard Wooden Case
Production We can also provide Pilot Run production and molding production
Mold Order Process
Mold Shipping Process
For Mold Inquiry, Customer Must prepare:
• Product drawing with 2D(.dwg)and 3D (.igs, .stp…etc)?
• Advise product material (ex. Plastic ,rubber, silicone rubber or metal…etc )?
• Molding machine tonnage size and platen size?
• The cavity number of the mold that you want us to quote?
• Mold steel grade that you want us to quote?
• Hot runner or cold runner mold required?
• Mold gating inlet preferred?
• Mold ejection way preferred?
• Other related information required …(ex. Polishing , texture, engraving …etc)
For Molding Products Inquiry , customer must prepare:
• Products material required? (ex. Plastics, rubber , silicone , metal…etc)
• Products quality required in total?
• Delivery time required?
• Post machining or not information? (ex. Chromed plate.., painting …etc)
• Assembly or not information?
• Packing or not information?