The following not allowed:
• Phone unlocking or jailbreaking
• Boosting traffic on social media (eg. Buying likes, followers, and views for social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
• Religious or political deemed controversial by our editor and/or our editors (it affects the overall quality of our newswire for our business customers)
• Website links flagged as potential malware threats.
• Content relating to Payday Loans / Credit scores / reports / ratings
• The content of your press release and/or the statements contained therein reflect negatively upon the parties involved. This includes content that alleges illegal or unethical behavior on the part of another party, and content that alleges breach of contract on the part of another party, or otherwise threatens any party with litigation.
• Nutritional supplements and medical alternatives related product reviews
• Derogatory statements targeting companies/individuals
• Adult-orientated, nudity or sexually explicit content
• ClickBank/ClickSure hopLinks, affiliate marketing links or relevant websites selling products/ebooks on get-rich quick schemes, phone unlock, FOREX trading, proven/unproven medical alternatives and protocols. (including weight-loss products and nutritional supplements like garcinia cambogia and forskolin).
• Betting or gambling related
If you send a press release violating our topic guidelines, your press release will most likely be rejected by our team and/or partners and you will not be entitled to a refund. This is a waste of money for you, for us and negatively impacts our reputation so let’s stay clear of these topics.
• Headline should not sound too sales orientated. Avoid words like “Buy now”, “free”, etc.
• Press release headline should not sound like an article headline.
• Headline should be a minimum of 7 to 9 words.
• Headline must be news worthy.
• Headline should not contain first person terms such as “You”, “I”, “We”, etc.
Press Release Body Guidelines
• Must have a minimum word count of 350. A well-written press release should ideally be between 300 to 600 words.
Examples of Bad Headlines
The following are headlines that were submitted and rejected.
• The benefits of having a stainless steel drinks mug revealed
• Why Digital & Search Marketing Matter for Your Small Business in Westchester NY
• Careaga Plastic Surgery Introduces New Breakthrough Laser Technology For 25% Fat Loss In 25 Minutes
• BULLETPROOF ROOF
• The alternative to Smokeless Tobacco is PRO-DIP
• DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES SCHULTE ROOFING HOME OF THE
• Baby is a treasure that has to be protected by humans continuously. Baby Carrier Wrap facilitate this important task.
For proper headline examples, visit http://www.anewswire.com/news/ to get ideas from press releases that have been submitted successfully.
Important: If a press release with a poorly constructed headline is submitted, our editors reserve the right to rewrite the headline without any notice.