The chemical fertilizers market consists of the sales of fertilizers by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that produce nitrogenous or phosphatic fertilizer materials. The market also includes establishments producing fertilizers from sewage or animal waste, manufacturing nitrogenous or phosphatic materials and mix with other ingredients into fertilizers.
The chemical fertilizers market size is expected to reach $270 billion by 2022, significantly growing at a CAGR of around 3% during the forecast period. Major players in the global chemical fertilizers market include Yara International, The Mosiac Company, EuroChem Inc., Potash Corp. and CF Industries Holding Inc.
View complete Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/chemical-fertilizers-market
Factors Driving the Growth of Global Chemical Fertilizers Market:
The growth in the chemical fertilizers industry is due to government subsidies – governments across all nations offer support in the form of incentives, subsidies, loans and tax waivers on agricultural products and fertilizers, thereby boosting the overall industry.
However, the market for chemical fertilizers is expected to face certain restraints from several factors such as Overcapacity In food production- many countries across the globe experienced falling prices of crops due to overcapacity which restrained the fertilizers market in the historic period.
Table Of Content
2. Chemical Fertilizers Market Characteristics
3. Chemical Fertilizers Market Size and Growth
4. PESTEL Analysis
5. Chemical Fertilizers Market Segmentation
6. Chemical Fertilizers Market Regional And Country Analysis
7. North America Chemical Fertilizers Market
8. Western Europe Chemical Fertilizers Market
9. Asia-Pacific Chemical Fertilizers Market
10. South America Chemical Fertilizers Market
11. Eastern Europe Chemical Fertilizers Market
12. Middle East Chemical Fertilizers Market
13. Africa Chemical Fertilizers Market
14. Chemical Fertilizer Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
15. Global Chemical Fertilizers Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
16. Chemical Fertilizer Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
17. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Chemical Fertilizers Market
18. Chemical Fertilizer Market Customer Information
19. Chemical Fertilizers Market Industry Trends And Strategies
20. Market Background: Chemicals Market
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company